||'Significant project' declaration repealed by Coordinator-General.
||Fertilizer plant producing granular urea, anhydrous ammonia and low-density ammonium nitrate.
||Queensland Fertilizer Assets Limited
||Pickanjinnie, 8 km west of Wallumbilla and 34 km east of Roma
||Maranoa Regional Council
- facility producing:
- granular urea (350,000 tonnes per annum)
- anhydrous ammonia (360,000 t/pa)
- low-density ammonium nitrate (150,000 t/pa)
- nitric acid (130,000 t/pa)
- cooling tower
* Project information supplied by proponent and subject to change.
Environmental impact statement (EIS) process
Read more about the EIS process.