EDQ has streamlined the operational works process to promote the more efficient delivery of land development within a Priority Development Area (PDA).
The Certification Procedures Manual (CPM) ( 582 KB) sets out certain performance-based processes for the design, construction and delivery of infrastructure requiring assessment under a condition of a PDA development approval.
The process outlined in the manual does not determine the standards to be met by development as the PDA development conditions will set out these standards.
You will need to read and apply the processes in the manual if your approval calls up EDQ’s certification process (effective 16 October 2017).
Benefits of the certification process:
- innovation and improved outcomes
- reduction in approval timeframes
- earlier commencement of construction
- potential reduction in holding costs.
Forms and documents
Note: The PDF version of the Certification Procedures Manual above does not include the forms and documents referred to in schedules 1,2,3 and 4. These documents can be accessed via the links below.
- Certification Deed Poll by Development Proponent( 349 KB)
- Certification Deed Poll by Project Coordinator( 364 KB)
- Certification Deed Poll by Certifier( 374 KB)
- Certification Deed Poll by Project Auditor( 449 KB)
- Risk Assessment by Project Coordinator( 263 KB)
- Pre-Construction Certification Form by Certifier( 236 KB)
- Pre-Construction Certification Form by Project Auditor( 232 KB)
- Pre-Construction Checklist by Project Coordinator( 232 KB)
- Uncompleted Works Deed Poll by Development Proponent( 1.3 MB)
- Irrevocable Authority, acknowledgment and release by Landowner( 233 KB)
- Uncompleted Works Guarantee and Undertaking by Acceptable Security Provider( 231 KB)
- Bonding of Uncompleted Works Checklist by Project Coordinator( 241 KB)
- Post-Construction Certification Form by Certifier( 233 KB)
- On-Maintenance Request Form by Project Coordinato( 235 KB)
- Off-Maintenance Request Form by Project Coordinator( 236 KB)