The certification process assists with the speedy and cost-effective development of land within a priority development area (PDA).
The Certification Procedures Manual (CPM) ( 441 KB) was developed to guide applicants through the certification process. It sets out how the process works, what is required of all parties involved, and the forms that must be completed and approved by the development assessment manager.
The certification process outlined in the CPM applies when conditioned in a PDA development approval. Whether the certification process can be applied to a development proposal will generally be discussed with applicants at a pre-lodgement meeting.
If you intend to use the certification process, please read the CPM. This document is effective from 16 October 2017.
Note: The PDF version of the CPM on the website does not include the forms and documents referred to in schedules 1,2,3 and 4. These documents can be accessed via the links below.
Forms and documents
- Certification Deed Poll by Development Proponent( 349 KB)
- Certification Deed Poll by Project Coordinator( 364 KB)
- Certification Deed Poll by Certifier( 374 KB)
- Certification Deed Poll by Project Auditor( 449 KB)
- Risk Assessment by Project Coordinator( 263 KB)
- Pre-Construction Certification Form by Certifier( 236 KB)
- Pre-Construction Certification Form by Project Auditor( 232 KB)
- Pre-Construction Checklist by Project Coordinator( 232 KB)
- Uncompleted Works Deed Poll by Development Proponent( 1359 KB)
- Irrevocable Authority, acknowledgment and release by Landowner( 233 KB)
- Uncompleted Works Guarantee and Undertaking by Acceptable Security Provider( 231 KB)
- Bonding of Uncompleted Works Checklist by Project Coordinator( 241 KB)
- Post-Construction Certification Form by Certifier( 233 KB)
- On-Maintenance Request Form by Project Coordinato( 235 KB)
- Off-Maintenance Request Form by Project Coordinator( 236 KB)