- Council: Gladstone Regional Council
- Fund: Regional Capital Fund
- Category: Water/Sewerage/Waste Infrastructure
- Round: 2
The new reservoir at the fast-growing area of Kirkwood will meet current and future water supply demands, as well as providing supplementary water storage and greater firefighting capacity for the Gladstone area.
The project will include:
- design and construction of a new 11ML reservoir
- inlet and outlet pipework
- a 1200m access road.
Total project cost
* Average number of Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) jobs supported by project construction (based on Queensland Treasury's Guidelines for estimating FTE jobs directly supported by the capital works program).
Disclaimer: Information on this page may change over the life of the project. Funding amounts referenced are as approved.