- Council: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Fund: Regional Capital Fund
- Category: Economic Development Infrastructure
- Round: 2
New road and sewerage infrastructure at Pittsworth Industrial Precinct will open up industrial land for industries servicing agriculture and the wider region.
The works will include:
- upgrading 2.4km section of Gap Road to a standard that will carry PBS Level 3 multi-combination vehicles
- constructing a left-turn lane and longer right-turn lane to Gap Road to a standard that will allow manoeuvring and storage for PBS Level 3 multi-combination vehicles
- construction of a sewerage network to service the existing industrial precinct and an additional 28 hectares of land being rezoned to industrial.
The project capitalises on the location of the industrial estate and its connectivity to the Gore Highway, its potential as a service centre and regional transport hub.
Total project cost
* Average number of Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) jobs supported by project construction (based on Queensland Treasury's Guidelines for estimating FTE jobs directly supported by the capital works program).
Disclaimer: Information on this page may change over the life of the project. Funding amounts referenced are as approved.