- Council: Richmond Shire Council
- Fund: Remote and Indigenous Communities Fund
- Category: Water/Sewerage/Waste Infrastructure
- Round: 2
Critical water infrastructure will service a newly established 33-lot industrial subdivision, enabling economic development and driving prosperity in the shire.
- providing reticulated water and stormwater drainage
- trenching and installation of drainage, pressurised water and hydrant systems.
This project will provide the effective stormwater drainage vitally needed by industrial sites to handle run-off and avoid flooding or contamination of sensitive water resources.
Total project cost
* Average number of Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) jobs supported by project construction (based on Queensland Treasury's Guidelines for estimating FTE jobs directly supported by the capital works program).
Disclaimer: Information on this page may change over the life of the project. Funding amounts referenced are as approved.