- Council: Weipa Town Authority
- Fund: Royalties for Resource Producing Communities Fund
- Category: Water/Sewerage/Waste Infrastructure
- Round: 2
Upgrades to Rocky Point’s existing water network will mean increased water pressure and improved fireflow, which will improve community safety by making firefighting more effective.
The project will address deficiencies and restrictions in the system by:
- upgrading existing water mains
- installing new trunk mains
- removing existing dead ends
- installing rider mains.
Total project cost
* Average number of Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) jobs supported by project construction (based on Queensland Treasury's Guidelines for estimating FTE jobs directly supported by the capital works program).
Disclaimer: Information on this page may change over the life of the project. Funding amounts referenced are as approved.