Registrations close 24 May
Small to medium Queensland-based manufacturers can submit their expression of interest now.
Made in Queensland is a Queensland Government initiative supporting our manufacturing sector to become more internationally competitive and adopt innovative processes and technologies. The $40 million grants program is aimed at increasing jobs in Queensland manufacturing businesses and growing the state's economy.
Following the success and high level of interest in the Made in Queensland initiative, the Queensland Government is expanding and streamlining the application process with updated criteria and guidelines.
- What is Made in Queensland? ( 910 KB)
- Made in Queensland Round 2 Program Guidelines ( 223 KB)
- Guide to completing an MIQ application - Expression of Interest ( 129 KB)
- Funding agreement template ( 586 KB).
Small to medium Queensland-based manufacturers can submit their expression of interest for the Made in Queensland program between 26 April 2018 and 24 May 2018.
To submit your expression of interest:
- read all the above documents
- register online.